Law Lane Solicitors uphold the principles set out by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. These principles embody the key ethical requirements on firms and individuals who are involved in the provision of legal services.
- uphold the rule of law and the proper administration of justice
- act with integrity
- not allow their independence to be compromised
- act in the best interests of each client
- provide a proper standard of service to clients
- behave in a way that maintains the trust the public places in them and in the provision of legal services
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations and deal with regulators and ombudsmen in an open, timely and co-operative manner
- run their business or carry out their role in the business effectively and in accordance with proper governance and sound financial and risk management principles
- run their business or carry out their role in the business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity
- protect client money and assets.
You can be reassured that your solicitor will treat you fairly and professionally, in order to uphold their obligations to this code of conduct.