Law Lane Solicitor’s Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint that you have not been able to resolve with your caseworker, please contact our Compliance Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org who will commence our procedures to investigate and respond to your concerns. Our Client Relations Director, Salman Shah, will also oversee the matter.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and we may ask you to confirm or explain the details set out.
- We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint.
- We will then start an investigation that may involve one or more of the following steps:
- We will ask the case worker who acted for you to comment on your complaint.
- Their response and the details of your complaint will be examined along with your case file.
- We will send you a response to your complaint.
- This should be done within 21 days of receiving your original complaint.
- If we feel it appropriate, rather than providing a formal written response, we may invite you to meet the team director to talk to you about your complaint and try to resolve it, or we may telephone you to discuss it. We are likely to do this if we feel that matters may be concluded swiftly and amicably by this route.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. We will then arrange to review our decision or if appropriate, another director who has not been involved in the investigation so far, will review your complaint and will write to you confirming our final position and explaining our reasons.
- We hope to complete the different stages outlined above well within reasonable timescales, however some complaints take longer than others to resolve.
If at the end or investigation and our response to your concerns, you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, you may refer the matter to:
If you would like to provide any other feedback, please e-mail email@example.com