Khalid PatelImmigration Solicitor Supervisor
Having graduated from Brunel University in 2010 with a LLB (Hons) degree and upon completing the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law Bloomsbury in 2011, Khalid qualified as a Solicitor in January 2018.
Khalid took up his first position in 2013 in a firm specialising in Immigration & Asylum Law. He has since accumulated over five years of experience in Immigration & Asylum Law and upon joining Law Lane Solicitors in March 2018, Khalid has become the Immigration Department’s Solicitor Supervisor.
Areas of Expertise
- Judicial Review applications
- Appeals to the First Tier and Upper Tribunals
- Specialism in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur & Investor) applications (entry clearance and extensions) for private clients with high net worth.
- Asylum applications including attending interviews with the Home Office
- Detention clients including urgent representations to the Home Office and visiting detained clients
- Tier 2 and 5 Applications
- Administrative reviews
- Wide range of experience for all Leave to remain in the UK applications including EEA matters
- All entry clearance applications
- Premium service appointments