Madeeha Huriyah ChoudharyTrainee Solicitor
Madeeha completed her LLB and LPC qualifications in 2016 and joined Law Lane soon after.
She is currently a trainee Solicitor and has substantial experience working across the Civil Litigation, Housing, Immigration, Conveyancing.
Madeeha is an excellent case handler. She handles cases from the pre-action stages right through to issuing the claim to court and has scored successful judgements.
She deals with small claims, fast track and multi-track claims
- Possession claims
- Housing disrepair
- Landlord & Tenant disputes
- EEA residence card/ permanent residence card
- Entry Clearance applications
- Drafting applications for Leave to Remain
- Appeals to the First Tier and Upper Tribunal
- Assisting in Judicial Reviews
- Asylum applications
- Adminsitrative review
- Residencial purchase/sale
- Leasehold purchase/sale
- Applications for charges on property