A founding member of the Law Lane Solicitors team, practising in the UK since July 2012 and in the Pakistan since March 1999 as an advocate (LC) and since July 2003 as an advocate Lahore High Court.Muhammad Mushtaq Choudhary is a highly educated and experienced Lawyer, previously he has worked for well reputed law firms abroad as well as in the UK. Mr Choudhary has been a key member of the Law Lane solicitors Immigration lawyers team since its inception.Mr Choudhary has built a strong multi-cultured clientele working with clients from the sub-continent and elsewhere. He is a member of the central executive committee of the International Lawyers Club UK and conducts free consultation sessions at various levels to readily provide opinions on complex immigration matters.
BA, LL. B, MA (political science) (Pakistan), Post Graduate Diploma and LLM in International Commercial Law (UK)
Registered Foreign Lawyer by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Immigration and Nationality, Human rights and Asylum, Bails and Detention, Appeals and Judicial reviews and litigations in Pakistan.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Mr Choudhary has an extensive knowledge of the entire Immigration process, such as:
- Advising on immigration matters;
- Preparing applications (Entry clearance, visitors/spouse, Point based, under EEA Regulations);
- Preparing witness statements;
- Instructing counsel, or representing clients in court or drafting appeals;
- Conducting appeal hearing;
- Conducting bail hearing;
- Lodging and contesting Judicial Reviews in the UT;
- Deportations, Removals, Detentions;
Family, Equity and Trusts, Tort and Easement, European Union Law.
English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi