Law Lane Solicitors (LLS) is a leading law ﬁrm based in London renowned for its expertise in a wide spectrum of legal disciplines. We get straight to the root of the legal challenges and complexities our clients face and we make it our business to understand their business objectives and their principal goals for the future. We want our clients to get the best legal service possible and we ensure at LLS that our clients feel that we have conclusively resolved their legal diﬃculties and complications. This is why at LLS we attract the very best lawyers, and the ﬁnest legal minds in the industry.
At LLS we provide ﬁrst rate legal advice which is entirely client focused and tailored to ensure maximum cost eﬃciency. We believe that no other ﬁrm can match the depth of our expertise, the diversity of our clients whom we represent and the range of legal issues that we are able to resolve and mitigate. Whether you are a large corporate or individual client, LLS is the law ﬁrm of choice for many of the U.K’s leading businesses and we are conﬁdent you will not be dissatisﬁed with our services.
Our team of Lawyers, industry specialist’s and expert Litigators are extremely well versed with multifaceted legal and regulatory matters ensuring that we adequately manage your risk to achieve the best possible results. Law Lane Solicitors is the one stop destination for all your legal concerns.
EXISTING TIER 2 LICENCES
Law Lane Solicitors assist companies eﬃciently manage their Tier 2 Licence regulatory duties, as well as eﬀectively manage the visa, and immigration process, for employees or senior management of the company, coming from its overseas oﬃces to its U.K. oﬃces.
As specialist Immigration Lawyers, LLS conduct comprehensive internal audits of the policies, systems and procedures of companies with existing Tier 2 Licences ensuring they remain Home Oﬃce compliant. We also conduct audits to ensure that all Certiﬁcate of Sponsorship (CoS) issued by the company have been done so in accordance with the Immigration Rules and the Sponsorship Guidance set by the Home Oﬃce.
Documentation is a very important element of remaining compliant with Tier 2 responsibilities and hence we provide our clients with a comprehensive checklist of documents to be retained in case of an unannounced compliance inspection by the Home Oﬃce which often occur every 1-2 years from the date the Tier 2 Licence was granted.
Some of our clients ﬁnd it diﬃcult to fulﬁl the stringent requirements of the Home Oﬃce such as the “Resident Labour Market Test” (RLMT). We assist companies complete the RLMT in the most eﬃcient manner, so be rest assured that LLS is the one stop destination for all your Immigration needs. We believe there is no Tier 2 related matter that our specialists are not able to resolve.
If your Tier 2 licence has been revoked or suspended by the Home Oﬃce we have specialist in-house litigators that can make representations on your behalf or in the case of revocation we can issue Judicial Review proceedings against the Home Oﬃce. We have vast experience in litigating Tier 2 suspension and revocation matters and have an excellent track record of achieving successful outcomes for our wide range of clients.
New Tier 2 Applications and Visas
Skills shortages are a common cause for concern in many UK based businesses today, especially in companies where advanced technology or international business processes are implemented. Naturally businesses look to recruit nationals from overseas or from Non-European Economic Areas to help oﬀset local skills shortages and ﬁll essential positions.
While acquiring the talent in the ﬁrst place is not necessarily a problem, bringing the required talent in to the UK and settled legally under the UK’s complex and usually frustrating immigration system, is often problematic.
Sometimes a solution to your recruitment needs may not be obvious and this is where we can help and guide you through the options available. We understand that as an employer, you are looking for the very best talent for your company, and sometimes the person you need with the speciﬁc skills and experience for your business may currently reside outside the UK or Europe.
The ﬁrst step is for us to assist with the preparation and submission of the Tier 2 Sponsor Licence application. The sponsor licence will enable you to sponsor foreign nationals and eﬀectively gives your business the ability to apply for and issue the certiﬁcates of sponsorship (i.e work permits) to hire foreign nationals. Thereafter, we will assist you with the Tier 2 visa application(s) by preparing and submitting the application(s) to bring the foreign national(s) to the UK to begin their employment with your company. We will then continue beyond this point by helping you with complying with the rigorous sponsorship duties that the Home Oﬃce will require from your business, ensuring your business processes and systems are in accordance with the Home Oﬃce policy guidance in case of an announced inspection by the Home Oﬃce. In addition, we will help your business with the mandatory reporting responsibilities to the Home Oﬃce and if required detailing a business case for additional certiﬁcates of sponsorships your business may require.
Recognised as one of the leading immigration specialist law ﬁrms in the UK we are well placed to provide you with the end-to-end support you need to ensure the application process is eﬃciently completed with minimal hassle for you and your business.
Our team of specialist business immigration solicitors at LLS have a wealth of experience in business immigration law and the UK’s points based system (PBS). Our highly qualiﬁed immigration specialists maintain a close watch on latest developments and changes in immigration law and processes, so you always get the best and most accurate advice.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Law Lane Solicitors has an Accredited Quality mark by the Law Society in Immigration Law, Criminal Law and Property Conveyancing as well as the Law Society “Lexcel” Quality Accreditation. You can be rest assured that the level of service you receive from LLS will be exemplary.
Regardless of whether you want to employee foreign workers or not, or whether you have a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence or not, all UK employers are required to comply with the Home Oﬃce regime for the Prevention of Illegal Working. Failure to do so could result in a civil or criminal penalty.
Ensure that you are compliant with home oﬃce regulations and avoid costly penalties by contacting us today and putting your trust in our business immigration solicitors.
A brief summary of some of the services we oﬀer under this category are:
- HR Audit Compliance checks and advice for migrant workers employed by Tier 2 companies.
- Advice on developing, implementing and maintaining systems to ensure sponsor duties and responsibilities are maintained
- Visa applications for employees of Tier 2 companies.
- Litigation in case of revocation or suspension of Tier 2 company licences
- Monthly retainer packages. • Application for increase of Certiﬁcate of Sponsorship
- Applications for new Tier 2 applications.
- We will manage your Tier 2 Sponsor Licence application from end to end without any disruption to your daily business activities.
- We will explain the Home Oﬃce’s complex guidelines clearly and concisely.
- We will personally undertake all the documentation and business checks required before your application can be made.
- We will also conduct thorough checks to keep your HR department up-to-date with the latest immigration practices.
- We will oﬀer full guidance to ensure your organisation complies with all Home Oﬃce duties and responsibilities
- We will provide in person representation where practicable when the Home Oﬃce come for announced inspection visits.
HELPING ENSURE APPLICATION SUCCESS
- We will ensure that you adopt the right immigration process in line with your business goals.
- We will ensure that you have the correct documentation to ensure you qualify
- We will advise and assist you in completing and submitting the application forms.
- We will make detailed representations in support of your application setting out clearly why the application should succeed, highlighting the documentation we are submitting and how this proves your business satisﬁes the legal provisions.
- Once your application is granted, we will help you remain compliant with the law.