Housing disrepair

Housing disrepair

If you have been living in rented accommodation and have been experiencing disrepair then contact Lawlane Housing disrepair specialists.

If you have attempted to contact your Council or Housing Association regarding the disrepair or the substandard level of work carried out on your property and they have chosen to ignore your approach then we are at hand to fight your corner and claim compensation which you rightly deserve.

    • Issues with boilers or heating systems
    • Issues with gas, electricity of water supply
    • Damp and condensation
    • Growth and build-up on building exterior
    • Infestation
    • Unsafe flooring or staircases
    • Issues with cracks to render to brickwork
    • Issues with drains or gutters
    • Damaged or leaking roof or guttering
    • Broken or rotten windows and doors
    • Broken bathroom fittings
    • Internal damage to wallpaper, paint, carpets and curtains (If included in the tenancy)
    • Damage or faulty electrics
  • Any other damage to your property

Do You Have a Case?

Get your free case review within 24 hours. All Fields Required.

Team Involved

Sikandar Ali Jatoi
Sikandar Ali Jatoi
Director, Solicitor of England and Wales
error: Content is protected !!