GHULAM MUSTAFA (KHAWAJA)
Ghulam Mustafa aka (G.M.Khawaja) is an immigration lawyer specialising in Asylum, Immigration and Nationality Law. He is a Director of Law Lane Solicitors Limited.
Ghulam Mustafa is a well-known lawyer in the community. He has been working in the legal sector since 2005 when he started working with a west London based solicitor firm. From 2005 till 2010, Mr Mustafa worked with various firms in London and gained first-hand experience under the supervision of his seniors.
Ghulam Mustafa completed his LLB(Hons) with University of Wales and graduated in 2010. He studied at Buckinghamshire New University and completed his Master studies (LLM).
Ghulam Mustafa obtained his authorisation to practise in the Immigration law in 2011 and since 2013 he has appeared in various courts and successfully represented clients in various types of Immigration & Human Rights cases.
He started his own practice in London in 2011 and since then he has assisted clients in all types of Immigration related matters. Mr Mustafa joined Law Lane Solicitors in 2015 as a Director/partner and he is one of the senior director within the firm and has a very senior role & responsibilities within the firm.
Mustafa has an extensive experience in the field of Immigration & Asylum Law.
Mr Mustafa has appeared in the followings tribunals in the UK:
- Immigration & Asylum Chamber (Taylor House) London
- Richmond Magistrate Court, (IAC) London
- Hatton Cross Chamber (IAC) London
- Immigration & Asylum Chamber, Manchester
- Immigration & Asylum Chamber, Bradford
- Immigration & Asylum Chamber, Stoke on Trent
He has represented clients in the following serious matters in the UK:
- Immigration Deception Cases
- Marriages of Convenience Cases
- Bails & Deportations Cases
- TOEIC Certificate Fraud Cases
- Fake Documents Cases
Mr Mustafa work involves representing applications for the following:
- Entry clearance
- Family life applications
- Asylum claims and family reunification Accredited
- European Economic Area (EEA) applications
- Points based immigration applications Accredited
- Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals
- Advocacy in the Immigration Tribunals Accredited
- Human Rights & Complicated Immigration Matters
- Asylum & Discretionary Leave Cases
- Admin Reviews/Reconsideration matters
Mr Mustafa has a very broad experience in working with a wide range of vulnerable clients including victims of torture, victims of domestic violence and trafficking. He has successfully challenged decisions made by the Secretary of State for the Home Department over the years.