Law Lane Solicitors’ Complaints Procedure
We take our client’s complaints very seriously. We want everyone to have a positive experience when using our services, but if you do have any complains or concerns, we have outlined our process and procedures.
- The first step is to make our fee earners aware that you have an issue with our services, and they will do what they can to sort the problem
- If you still have concerns, please outline your concerns via a letter to our head office in 43-45 Broadway, Stratford, E15 4BL, or email us at email@example.com
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and we may ask you to confirm or explain the details set out
- We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint
- We will then start an investigation that may involve one or more of the following steps:
- We will ask the caseworker who acted for you to comment on your complaint
- Their response and the details of your complaint will be examined along with your case file
We will send you a response to your complaint which should be done within 21 days of receiving your original complaint.
- If we feel it appropriate, rather than providing a formal written response, we may invite you to meet the team director to talk to you about your complaint and try to resolve it, or we may telephone you to discuss it. We are likely to do this if we feel that matters may be concluded swiftly and amicably by this route
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. We will then arrange to review our decision or if appropriate, another director who has not been involved in the investigation so far, will review your complaint and will write to you confirming our final position and explaining our reasons
- We hope to complete the different stages outlined above well within reasonable timescales; however, some complaints take longer than others to resolve
If at the end of the investigation and our response to your concerns, you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, you may refer the matter to:
If you would like to provide any other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Lane Solicitors Ltd has provided the materials on this website for informational purposes only which does not, and cannot, constitute a legal advice. The use of this site does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Additionally, email or other communication with our representatives through this site should not be considered confidential or privileged.