INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY
We specialise in defending bankruptcy and winding up petitions to liquidate companies. We also specialise in bring winding up petitions against companies.
We deal with the following:
- Winding-up Petitions, insolvency and liquidation.
- Claims made against directors, including defending claims made against directors, directors’ duties and directors’ loan account (DLA) claims.
- The Liquidator’s Powers i.e. fraudulent trading, wrongful trading, inquiries into company dealings and company transactions, including those said to have been entered into to defraud creditors, preference payments and transactions at an undervalue.
We deal with the following areas regarding bankruptcy:
- defending bankruptcy
- statutory demands
- bankruptcy petitions
- annulments of bankruptcy orders
- saving the family home
- defending claims for possession and sale
- challenging trustees’ costs
- advising on IVAs