We specialise in issuing and defending bankruptcy, winding-up petitions to liquidate companies and also specialise in bring winding-up petitions against companies.
We deal with the following regarding insolvency:
- Winding-up petitions, insolvency, and liquidation
- Claims made against directors, including defending claims made against directors, directors’ duties, and directors’ loan account (DLA) claims
- The liquidator’s powers i.e., fraudulent trading, wrongful trading, inquiries into company dealings and company transactions, including those said to have been entered into to defraud creditors, preference payments and transactions at an undervalue.
We deal with the following areas regarding bankruptcy:
- Defending bankruptcy and issuing petitions
- Issuing and defending statutory demands
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Annulments of bankruptcy orders
- Saving the family home
- Defending claims for possession and sale
- Challenging trustees’ costs
- Advising on IVAs
Our practice expands further than these areas, we can offer bespoke services in line with your needs, you can make an enquiry on our website and we will assist you in achieving the outcome you deserve.