- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07484 142430
Designation: Consultant Solicitor
Career & Expertise
I qualified as a solicitor in June 1979 and I have been qualified for more than 43 years as a solicitor. For most of that time I was a partner initially at Brian Hoffman & Co and subsequently at Hoffman-Bokaei.
I have expertise in property and, associated with that, corporate law to include the sale and purchase of companies not just in England, but offshore. Over the years, I have been fortunate to deal with matters across the entire property spectrum to include intricate and involved matters.
My experience with Property work, which is extensive, includes:
- Acquisition of development land for residential and commercial
- Option Agreements
- Planning related to development
- Bridging and buy to let finance
- Sharia Finance
- Franchise Agreements
- Business sale and purchase by way of asset purchase
- General residential conveyancing.
- Commercial Conveyancing to include lease renewal and leases of offices of offices, shops, factories, and licence to assign
- Joint venture Agreements
- Auction sale and purchases
- New build property purchase
With my years of experience, I bring a practical and commercial approach to property matters, with the ability to identify issues, propose solutions and when necessary, move swiftly . Empathy with and listening to clients is important to me.
In my spare time, I enjoy country walking along with supporting and following Watford FC.
Sale of 27 convenience stores in neighbourhood shopping centres to T&S Stores, who in due course sold out to Tesco. This matter was referred to in national press and included business sale and the grant of 27 leases.
Acting on the purchase of a cemetery and subsequently dealing with the exclusive rights of burial.
Purchase of a lake
Purchase of 100 new build flats simultaneously of the former Bolton Fire Station
Company purchase of a transport company with associated bank security