- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further Leave to Remain
- Visit Visa
- Entry Clearance (Spouse and Children)
- BRP Renewal
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Nationality
- Registration of Citizenship
- Immigration Law
- Asylum and Human Rights
Career & Expertise
I worked as a Law Intern at M.C.A Lai Solicitors LLP Hong Kong where I assisted in providing comprehensive legal advice to clients, documenting advise and casework using case management systems and network development, shadowed lawyers to understand workloads, case management and adapted to different roles to provide crucial cover in staff absences.
I worked as a Legal Intern at Rana Ijaz and Partners where I collaborated with departments to fulfil group projects, demonstrated tact and patience when working with a range of clients and signposting clients to relevant services as appropriate.
I work-shadowed solicitors to manage case files and organise paperwork, maintained comprehensive case communication notes for reliable legal referencing and maintaining confidential case management documentation in line with data protection regulations.
- University of Warwick LLM Legal Studies:
- Course of Study in Advanced Legal Studies
- Focus on Refugee Rights, Women’s Rights and Asylum
- Thesis: Inequality in Marriage, Customs and Family Law (Pakistan)
- University of London International Degree Program:
- GPA: 2:1 Distinction (70) in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory