Languages: English, Hindi
- Professional Negligence
- Breach of Contract
- Enforcement Orders
- Housing Suitability
- Housing Disrepair
- Property Litigation
Career & Expertise
I volunteered at my university pro bono legal advice clinic as a student advisor for 3 years, where I gave clients legal advice in the form of letters under supervision and interviewed clients, and I managed to resolve a lot of the client’s problems.
I got promoted to firm manager of the clinic where I had to assign cases to students and oversee their work and act as a liaison between clinic director and students
I have worked in house in Habib bank in the compliance department where I designed a policy for vulnerable customers which the firm then implemented. I also gave my legal input on cases from time to time to the firm.
I have worked at a leading Fortune 500 company, Aditya Birla Group, as a legal intern where I learnt about shipping law and commercial trade. I assisted the firm in relation to various legal issues affecting the business and trade, I presented my findings to the head of department.
I have also worked at various local law firms in property, family, and corporate law.
I am currently currently undertaking the LPC.
- Member of Aspiring Solicitors
Education & Qualifications
- University of Essex: LLB (First Class Honours)
- University of Law: LLM In Legal Practice (SQE 1 & 2)
- Semi-finalist in Commercial Awareness Competition, the largest British inter University Commercial Awareness Competition – there were in total 5 rounds (I had only 10 mins to answer 30 multiple choice questions on commercial awareness), I got to the 3rd round
- Client Interviewing Competition – my team went to the regional round