Common Types Of Road Traffic Accidents:
- Car accidents – including excessive speed, distraction, recklessness, loss of control, driver error, bad weather (non-exhaustive list)
- Pedestrian accidents
- Cyclists’ accidents
- Motorcyclist accidents
- Passenger in a vehicle accident
Process For Making A Road Traffic Accident Claim
You can begin by contacting us to discuss the details of your road traffic accident claim if you or your loved one have been involved in an accident. Then, we will discuss about your options moving forward with you.
Following an initial review of your case, our Personal Injury team will discuss whether we think you are eligible for compensation. If we believe that you are eligible, we will gather further information and request information from you regarding the road traffic accident to move forward with your claim.
Our Personal Injury team will support you every step of the way from the initial instructions to the settlement of your claim.
How Long Will My Road Traffic Accident Claim Take?
The length of your road traffic accident claim will depend on the severity of your injuries and whether the opponent admits that they are at fault for your injuries.
Your claim may take a longer time if you have been involved in a hit and run accident where the driver is uninsured or untraceable.
What To Do If You Are Involved In A Road Traffic Accident?
Gather as much evidence as possible if you have been involved in a road traffic accident as it will strengthen your claim. These include:
- Taking photographs or videos at the accident scene
- Ensure you seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Writing down details of any witnesses
- Write down the details of the other driver – including their contact details, vehicle registration number, insurance policy number.
Here at Law Lane Solicitors, we have the experience and expertise to advise you on your road traffic accident claim. If you would like to speak to one of our Personal Injury specialists, please call us on 0207 870 4870 today.
Jing Xan Yong